Line Plot Freebie


In honor of the new year, I have posted a math freebie on TpT.  Part of the second grade Common Core involves the collection of data and then using that data to create a line plot, so I made this center to help my students become more comfortable with making line plots.  The center contains 100 colorful bears with numbers from 1-10 on their bellies.  The students will grab a handful of bears and group them by the numbers on their bellies, thus creating a data set.  They will then turn their data sets into a line plot. 





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Judy! Kids always have trouble with this concept. I teach 3rd and could use this! Thanks for sharing!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! My students struggle with it, as well, Thanks for stopping by!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete