Amy Lemon's Linky Party


Step into 2nd Grade is having a linky party.  I have heard this term a couple of times now, but until today, I had no idea what it was - I actually had to Google it (what did we do before Google?)!  Sounds like fun - so here goes!

Some quirky information about me:

1.  I love animals, and I have a multitude of pets: three dogs (a big goofy lab, a black and tan hound, and a chihuahua), two cats, a guinea pig, a fish, and a turtle.  The guinea pig and the turtle are classroom pets.


2.  I grew up in Los Angeles, but always yearned to live in small town America.  I now live in Utah in a town of about 7,000 people and I thank my lucky stars every day.


3.  I love to read.  I read 3-5 novels a month (don't ask me how I find the time because I don't know!).


4.  I can't get enough of black and white movies.  My husband jokes that I won't watch a movie unless it is in black and white (that's only 90% true!).  Can you name the actress?


5.  The only cake I will eat on my birthday is coconut cake.  Mmmmmmmmm!


6.  I don't know how to dance - in the dictionary, under 'two-left feet' there is a picture of me.  I am also musically challenged . . . hmmm, maybe these two things go together.


7.  Avocados are my favorite food and I can't get enough of them.  My favorite way to eat them is smeared on whole grain toast with a sprinkle of salt and pepper - YUM!


8.  Eight is my favorite number so here is where I will stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment